Thursday, March 27, 2014

Twenty-Six

Today is my 26th birthday.
I honestly don't feel 26.
I think I will forever feel 22 (minus the fact that I get sleepy around 9 p.m.)
I can without a doubt say that my 26th year will by far be the most difficult year so far.
But, it will also without a doubt be a year that I grow leaps and bounds in my relationship with Christ.

I decided to come up with a list of 26 things I wish for in my 26th year of life.

1.  Grow in my relationship with Christ.
2.  Continue learning how to be the best wife for Kyle.
3.  Write more cards to random people.
4.  Sing more - maybe even in public.
5.  Get in better shape.
6.  Explore more.
7.  Be more outgoing.
8.  Challenge myself to get out of my comfort zone.
9.  Try new things.
10.  Save money to do a little traveling.
11.  Volunteer somewhere.
12.  Learn how to do my hair in a wavy way that I love on other people.
13.  Keep my house clean.
14.  Brush up on French.
15.  Write one song.
16.  Work on being more selfless.
17.  Journal more.
18.  Have more confidence.
19.  Go to New Mexico more.
20.  Read more in my down time.
21.  Craft more (once money is not an issue).
22.  Love more.
23.  Learn more about my family's history.
24.  Take more pictures, print more pictures, and have more photo albums.
25.  Stay organized.
26.  Laugh, a lot.

I was reminiscing and looking through some of my past birthday photos on Facebook and came across these.

I am pretty sure this was one of my birthdays.  He gave the best hugs.


20th Birthday.  Miss these girls.  All wonderful in so many ways.
21st Birthday.  The only picture from that day.  And that necklace fell of at UNM.  :(
22nd Birthday.  In Carlsbad.  Last Birthday in Mountain Shadow Home.

23rd Birthday.  In Carlsbad.  Mickey Mouse Tank.  Toned Arms.  Come back 23 year old physique.

25th Birthday.  Chesterfield, Missouri.  Miss that trailer.  Love this handsome guy with me.
26th Birthday.  OKC ZOO.  My love, me, and an elephant named Rex.

Xoxo,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment