Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Gray's

I have this problem with not sticking to one blog, but I'm pretty sure that I am going to stick to this one.  It's been awhile since I've written in this one so I will do a few updates.

  • We live in Chesterfield, MO and by we I mean Kyle and Nicole Gray.
  • Upon arriving I tried a day of working at a daycare (ugh), got a job at Dillard's (2-3 weeks), got a job at Molly Maid (only long enough to do the training), started working with a chiropractor (great hours and pay; sucky sucky boss), and now I am a nanny for a wonderful family with three children.
  •  Kyle is in the middle of his fourth trimester.
  • We will be here at least until December 2013 (you do the math).
  • We love the town, the area, and the people we have met.
  • Kyle is starting to be able to actually practice his adjusting on me and has been able to give me some relief with some pain I've been having in my thoracic region.
  • We miss New Mexican food like crazy.
  • We went on our official honeymoon in August/September and it was fantastic!
  • We've been to three OU games this year. (2 in Norman and the Texas game)
  • I'm pretty sure we found a church that we like.  It's been tough because we've been out of town so many weekends.  We are going to a newcomer dinner on the 15th.
  • My family is coming in 2 weeks!  90 year old grandma in tow.
  • Kyle and I are going home a month after that!!!!!
  • I'm excited for November 18th to come so that the Twilight hype will die down. (not a fan)
  • While home I will officially become Mrs. Gray to the state and country. Yay! 
  • Oh, and I really, really, really miss my long hair.  It is now at the awkward sits-on-your-shoulder-and-flips-out-stage.
So, that's really what's been going on lately with the Gray's.  We are really coming into our own as Mr. and Mrs.  We talk about things, try to be better for one another, and really try to do the give and take thing.  We went to the grocery store last night and stocked up on vegetables.  We have come to the realization that we don't eat enough veggies.  It's stuff like going to the grocery store together that is better when you're married.

I'm not the best at keeping the house clean, BUT in my defense, the last time I started to really clean the house I got stopped two rooms away from it being perfect, so I figure this weekend I will really give it a good clean and then just maintain it until my family comes.  (That might have been the longest sentence ever.)

I have been so pleased with some of the new television this Fall:  Pan Am (love, love, love), Revenge (my new OTH), Last Man Standing (who doesn't love Tim Allen), and New Girl (Zooey, need I say more).  I've also been pleased with the return of two shows:  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (this season is so funny) and Dexter (if you saw this last episode you know what I mean . . . holy crap, Dex!). 

I plan on blogging more but, I always plan on that and it doesn't always happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment