Thursday, November 17, 2011

Many Thanks

With Thanksgiving just a week away I can't help but think of all the things that I am thankful for.
Sometimes it's good just to remind yourself and give thanks for what you have.
1.  I am thankful that I serve a God that is bigger than anything I will ever have to face.  I am thankful for His love, grace, peace, and mercy that he gives without needing anything back.
2.  I'm thankful for loving parents who always have my back.  I've always been able to call them and ask them for help with anything and they always come through.
3.  I'm thankful for an amazing big brother that has always been there to protect me and laugh with me.
4.  I'm thankful for the absolute most amazing husband.  He is loving, caring, selfless, kind, funny, and brilliant.  He is my best friend; always there for me.  He is always taking care of me and making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. 
5.  I'm thankful for the sweetest Grandma on the planet.  I'm thankful that she has kept going all these years because she's all I've got left of grandparents and she is quite the lady.  I hope to be like her one day.
6.  I'm thankful for friends.  Old friends, new friends, far friends, and close friends.  They always come around when I need them the most.
7.  I'm thankful for a job.  I must admit, the last three days of my job have been challenging, but again I serve a God that would never give me anything more than I can handle. 
8.  I'm thankful for my home.  Trailer, shack, mansion, or apartment; a home is more than just walls.  It is where you feel comfortable, safe, and is somewhere you can't wait to be.  Anytime I'm away for even just a couple of hours I start missing my home. 
9.  I'm thankful for transportation, which provides me with the opportunity to go places and see people I love.
10.  I'm thankful for my new family, who have really welcomed me in and shown me so much love even before Kyle and I tied the knot.
11.  I'm thankful that Kyle and I are always with food and shelter.

There are so many more things to be thankful for, but that's just a few.  I can't wait to see my family and to see what else is in store for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment