Friday, March 5, 2010

I'll Take It

Today I walked into class with a friend and a guy in my class said, "Hello Nicole . . Rachelle.  Man, you're dropping weight like crazy."  I said, "Me?" And he said, "Ya."  I giggled and said, "Okay, thanks!"  The thing is, I have dropped about ten pounds, but I kind of stopped and haven't been as diligent, but I thought, "I'll take it!"  As long as it looks like that then that's great.  Plus, the way he said it makes me think that I look as though I have, and that's good enough for me.  It motivated me to keep going though, so starting tomorrow I am getting back on it! 

Though I have somewhat slacked, I have been exercising every day.  I think this lovely weather has really helped me want to more.  I love to get outside in the sunny weather.

1 comment:

  1. yes for sure. i'm glad someone outside of your close friends told you. you do look great of course.

    ReplyDelete