Monday, March 22, 2010

Mr. Fix It

Where is my Mr. Fix It?
I am insecure today and I want someone to fix it, but I know only I can do that.
I don't really know why I am either.

I think it's a amalgamation (new word) of things:

My bangs (pretty much decided that I don't like them--can't wait until they grow out.)
My skin (for some reason I keep breaking out in the same place on my face.)
My arms (I have a weird rash on my arms and it makes me feel dirty.)


In other news, I have given up Diet Cokes.
Kyle has been reading up on them and has told me a lot about the bad things.
i.e. Tells your brain you aren't full, hinders weight loss, etc.
I thought, okay I will just drink tea, but I don't know what to trust with artificial sweeteners, so it's water for me.

It has already made a difference.  Due to not drinking coke, I have almost had five water bottles today, which is my recommended water consumption.

I am excited because I found one of those indestructible metal water bottles and for only $4.99.  All the ones I have seen have been like $20.00 and that's just ridic.

I am back on NutriSystems tomorrow and I am excited about that too.
I just really want to get to a place where I feel confident and good about myself.
I also wish I had a trainer to tone me up.

I need to stick to all of these things I say.
I think I need to start making lists again like sophomore year, I was so disciplined, and I loved it.

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment