Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Retraction

I recently posted something on here about a person that I had no intention of anyone (who is close to her or acquainted with her) reading it.  


I would like to submit a retraction (withdraw; a statement or accusation as untrue or unjustified).  I in no way intended that to be read by anyone from my class or the girl who said it.  This does not make it okay, but I would like my character to remain in tact.  I did not post that out of malice or hate.  I am not a hateful person, and I would like it to be said that the aforementioned girl has never been rude, hateful, or anything toward me and I sincerely apologize for what I wrote.  I have actually never even talked to this girl other than in a group setting.  We are merely acquaintances, as are most of the people in my class, which is why I would have never thought anyone from class would read this.  I am very sorry, and feel horrible.  I have cried and cried this morning knowing that I have hurt someone's feelings.  I would NEVER EVER do that on purpose and strive to never unintentionally do that as well. I also fear that I may have burned some bridges, and defamed my character, because I don't know this girl at all, nor does she know me and how I am not a mean person.  Lesson learned, people who you NEVER dream of reading your stuff, will and do come across it for whatever reason.


To those that I hurt, whether it be the girl, or those close to her, I sincerely apologize and think only the best of her.  I just hope all can be forgiven.  People mess up.  People say things, but I am just a girl, whose opinion should not be regarded highly whatsoever.  


Love,


Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment