Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Self,

Dear Present Self,

I am not happy about what you did, but I forgive you.  Life is a series of little mistakes that you learn from and you grow from.  This is one of them, so learn from it.  You can't change the past, you can only improve the future.  Just forget about it and move on. 

Dear Past Self,

You can't bring me down.  I have already proved you wrong this week and will continue to prove you wrong.  You are beautiful, and I am beautiful.  It is not what's on the outside that makes us that way, but it is our heart that makes us different.  It is our integrity and tenderheartedness that makes us who we are.  So don't ever forget that.

Dear Future Self,

No matter what you do, who you become, or what you look like, you will always be me.  Changes you make will be up to you, and what you feel is right.  Always do what is right, because in the end that's all that matters.  Fight for what you want, what you believe in, and always know that you are loved and have so much love to give.  Never stop being who you are and stay true to your convictions. 


Love,

Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment