Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

I know, I know. 
This day is not about me at all, but as much as I am trying to enjoy it, it is just another reminder that I am and will be in this transitional phase of life for another year.
I don't know if anyone realizes how much I loathe moving from one place to the other or coming home for the weekend and having to leave just as soon as I arrive. 

I am incredibly tired of this.
I wish so badly to be in a more stationary state.

I want to have a more permanent home, a more permanent town, and a more permanent routine.  If only just for one year.

But, I know that this cannot happen for quite some time.

I guess that is why I am having such a difficult time today keeping my spirits up.

I am here, my family is home and having lunch with everybody.

Oh, well.

Happy Easter.  I am truly grateful for the significance of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment