Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday was productive.
So, I feel sleepy and great.
I also did some pretty cool stuff in math.
The not cool thing is when I unintentionally think about the concepts later, like in the shower while looking at the tiles of my shower.
I finally did my laundry.
A pair of jeans fit a little bit looser than before.
I walked.
I cleaned my apartment.
All except for mopping the kitchen and bathroom, which I will do on the way out tomorrow.

I am doing the read aloud in my K class tomorrow.
I really hope the kids focus and that tomorrow goes by a whole lot faster than last Thursday did.
My boyfriend comes tomorrow and I am very excited to give him a hug.

The other day, I won my March Madness bracket, which makes up for me losing currently in the American Idol one.  I am just happy I beat a bunch of boys, plus I was in last place up until the Final Four.

I gave plasma yesterday.  I have a weird mark on my arm.  A very nice middle-aged black woman told me that I "look like [I] will be a good teacher."  The last time a stranger commented on my looks, I was told I should be Snow White for Halloween.  Strangers are fun.


I wore my Red Sox hat today and a UNM worker man said, "Red Sox play tonight!"  It was fun.
I helped a girl find a building the other day at school, and I was proud of myself for making conversation as we walked there. 

Anyways, Glee starts next week and I am most excited for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment