Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4th, 2013

Today, I am thankful for my job.
I'm thankful for the fact that I have a job in general.
More specifically, I am thankful that I have a great job.

A job is a job and as with any job, there are moments of frustration.
But, those moments are far fewer than the great moments.

The greatest thing about my job is that I have free time to spend with Kyle and Mr. Tumnus.
 
My job allows me to have most of my mornings to get things done around my house, hang out with the pup, see Kyle more, and just do whatever the heck I want.
My job pays the bills.
My job allows me to be around a wonderful family.
My job is really training for the only job I've ever really wanted: Being a mom.
My job is super random.
My job allows me a lot of alone time, which I love.
My job is very flexible and something new every day.
My job is not a 9-5 (Bless those of you that have one of those.)
My job allows me time off to see my family and go on vacation with my husband.
My job is not really a job.
My job is not something I dread.
My job allows me to be around children without having to make lesson plans, do paperwork, or stress about teacher related things.

All in all, my job is really great and I'm very thankful for it.

This is a picture of me and the three children I nanny.




xoxo,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment