Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Day



He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." - Mark 5:34 


I need peace today.  Peace from somewhere else.  


I don't know why, but I am having a more difficult time this semester than last.

I know it's not suffering in the extreme sense of the word, but I almost feel helpless.


I fell asleep rather early last night, but then woke up at 11:15 with a migraine and a nauseated stomach.  I was so cold, and so hot.  It was miserable, especially because I was so tired, knew I had to be up at 5, and just wanted to be sleeping.


It's pretty depressing when the first thing you think of in the morning is how you can't wait to be back home later to go to sleep.


I am really hoping to like the church I will be trying out this Sunday and as much as I hate filling out those guest cards and stuff, I am going to.  I need to be connected somewhere in Albuquerque.  


I wish more than anything in the world that I could see my best friend this weekend . . . but I know that it won't happen.  


Lord,


Please be with me today as I start my new semester.  Help me to see the good, and to enjoy it.  Please calm my nerves and honestly, please let today go by fast.  Please help me in my long distance relationship, as I know that I am not the best at that.  Open up doors of opportunity.  Thank you for blessing me with a safe place to live and with the ability to be educated.  


I love you.


Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment