Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lazy Days

Today was a great day.  I woke up to a call from Kyle asking me to come out to the ranch to hang out.  I really never get tired of hanging out with him which just confirms my belief that we are made for each other.  It was a lazy day.  We laid around, finished Season 2 of Dexter, Kyle made bloody noodles, and we watched Lucky Number Slevin.  I love just hanging out with him and thinking about the future.  I can't imagine anyone else I would rather spend it with.

He makes me laugh and I can't imagine a life without laughter. 

Sometimes I wish I could fast forward a couple years, but I know that I would be missing out of some really great things. 

I went to Wal-Mart tonight, returned some items, and bought some new ones.  I have three things of the new things I bought that I want to return.  I bought the second volume of the Glee Season 1 Soundtrack.  It's way better than the first.  I am really glad that I bought it.  I also got a calendar for five dollars, which is way better than spending a lot on one.  It comes down to about 42 cents a month.  It's not horrible either . . . for five bucks. 

I am about to start reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.  The trailer looks really good for that movie and I am hoping that it's a good book.  I miss reading now that I am done with the Harry Potter Series.  I need to read Dear John too before that movie comes out. 

I love my life and I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm way behind in reading this post, but did you finish The Last Song? I cried like a baby! I didn't know you were Sparks fan. Although, in retrospect, it makes perfect sense. I can't wait to see Dear John. I am such a sucker for everything he writes!

    ReplyDelete