Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need You Now

I am obsessed with the song Need You Now by Lady Antebellum.  I think I like the melody and most of all, I can really relate to one part of the song:


Reachin for the phone cause I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now



I have realized through the course of my long-distance relationship that I often need to talk more than he does.  This gets me in a lot of trouble.  I call to say something dumb or silly, and end up feeling annoying and like I am a bother.  


It's not that I need him, need him, but it's that sometimes just having someone to tell the dumb stuff to is nice. 


I guess this will have to do for a while because my phone issues heighten when I am either about to start my period, on my period, or just coming off of my period.


My solution today:  Blog or just wait for him to call.


Girls are crazy.  I blame Mother Nature. 


In all honesty though, I wish I knew how to not be crazy during my time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment