Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To Understand and Be Understood

I have decided that I will never understand so many things.

I will never understand people.
-Why would anyone tell you they are going to meet up with a group of people, whom you know as well, and not invite you to go?
-Why would anyone not think to include you in a mutual group?
-Am I really not that interesting?
-Have I brought it upon myself?

I will never understand why things hurt so much.
-Why is it that you can hear the same thing from two different people, and it only hurts coming from one of them?

I will never understand myself.
-Why is it that my heart is so sensitive?
-Why is it that not hearing from someone can totally alter my entire day?
-Why is it that I hate to be in bed, sleep in late, etc., but I can't wait to go home and be in bed when I am having an awful day?
-Why is it that the one person I want to talk to about everything doesn't understand the way I feel 90% of the time, yet can make me feel loads better?

I will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment